"SLC5X: system environment/base: dmidecode
dmidecode - Tool to analyse BIOS DMI data.
dmidecode reports information about x86 hardware as described in the
system BIOS according to the SMBIOS/DMI standard. This information
typically includes system manufacturer, model name, serial number,
BIOS version, asset tag as well as a lot of other details of varying
level of interest and reliability depending on the manufacturer.
This will often include usage status for the CPU sockets, expansion
slots (e.g. AGP, PCI, ISA) and memory module slots, and the list of
I/O ports (e.g. serial, parallel, USB).
by Anton Arapov (2014-01-29):
- update to v2.12 for smbios 2.8.0 support (#1048920)
by Anton Arapov (2011-03-01):
- update to v2.11 for smbios 2.7.0 support (#661864)
by Prarit Bhargava (2009-12-18):
- Fix rpmlint errors in specfile
by Jarod Wilson (2009-08-29):
- Fix cache associativity display strings bug
by Jarod Wilson (2009-03-19):
- Update to v2.9 for newer bios support (#459048)