"SLC5X: system environment/kernel: gfs-utils
gfs-utils - Utilities for managing the global filesystem (GFS)
The gfs-utils package contains a number of utilities for creating,
checking, modifying, and correcting any inconsistencies in GFS
by Bob Peterson (2012-08-03):
- gfs_fsck: Back-port some fixes from fsck.gfs2
- Resolves: rhbz#807882
by Bob Peterson (2012-01-04):
- GFS: Document new mount option: -o errors=withdraw|panic
- gfs-utils: gfs mount option noprefetch not documented
- Resolves: rhbz#766646
by Bob Peterson (2011-04-09):
- GFS: speed up gfs_fsck
- Resolves: rgbz#515834
by Abhi Das (2010-09-21):
- gfs_jadd: gfs_jadd does not resolve symbolic links
- Resolves: rhbz#555363
by Bob Peterson (2010-01-08):
- Fixed a problem whereby gfs_fsck attempted to reclaim metadata when -n was specified
- Resolves: rhbz#508978
by Chris Feist (2009-07-08):
- Fixed a segfault in gfs_fsck during EA leaf repair.
- Resolves: rhbz#495774
by Chris Feist (2008-08-01):
- gfs_mkfs now checks more thoroughly to see if a device is mounted.
- Man page for gfs_edit has been added.
- gfs_fsck now repairs corruption caused by gfs_grow.
- Resolves: rhbz#426298 rhbz#295301 rhbz#438762 rhbz#440896 rhbz#440897 rhbz#421761 rhbz#436383